Friday, November 9, 2012

November 5th, 2012

Love the make up. JB is short for Johor Baru and MRT is what the subway system is called in Singapore.  Here are some pictures and I'll be sending a notebook home for the stories.  I'm singing in Singapore's Messiah sing-a-long.  What is the web address for the blog?  The Preach My Gosple and the pamflets I sent home are in Indo and Malay. The Americans in Singapore go all out for Halloween and there is a section of Singapore that is closed off just for Trick or Treating.  I miss leftovers most of our meals are on the go and the other sisters eat my food before I can.  I am in Singapore 3rd ward only now and elders have 1st ward.  In 3rd ward later this month we'll be having thanksgiving dinner after church and we might have a baptisum before that.  

Till next time.

Love,
Sis Summer Ballantyne




No comments:

Post a Comment