Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012

Sounds like you had a full house on Thursday and it is good that Boise is open again. In my spare time online I look up my family tree  and it is hudgeI did get the shoes and the scriptures, sorry I didn't say so earlier.  Sounds like things are really busy there.  I wish there was something I could do to help.  The baptism and Thanksgiving dinner happened this last sunday and it was goodRight now Singapore is covered in Christmas decorations and I'll be sending you some of those pictures also.


Water Lilies, I think...


Insect on the glass at the airport in Singapore


The betel nut tree is a type of palm tree. It grows in Asia, Africa and parts of the tropical Pacific. The betel nut tree, also called the nut palm tree, is tall and skinny, with virtually no lower branches, and is rail-thin. Betel nut provides an exhilarating stimulant effect and mild euphoria, which is why it's against the Word of Wisdom.
 

Sentosa at night


Picture of first convert in Singapore on baptism day


Summer said that the Christmas decorations started going up right after Halloween!


More Christmas decorations


Summer's latest convert at his baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment