Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 29, 2012

Sounds like it was good with everyone taking a tour of the temple and I see mom is in my coat .  I'm glad so many people got to go.  We have pearl drinks every week and I always get it as a smoothie (the milk helps me handle the pearls).  I bet the juice is real good.  Sounds like your having fun.  So you found a chair as big as the one I found at the Science Center in Singapore.  I know I promised pictures but I forgot to bring my cord.  Be sure to say hi to every one and that I wouldn't mind hearing from them, and could you tell Amy that I'm still waiting for her email.  Here in Singapore they have a Universal Studios and over in JB is Lego Land.  Last week I found Idahoan mash potatoes (hehehehehehehe). (Faline) You look so tiny in the gigantic chair.  Did you see me in the big chair?  Here in the two wards I work with they're getting ready for their primary program too.

Till next time.

Love, 
Sis Summer Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment