Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

...the elders found a nother way to eat a banana.  What you do is take the banana with both hands close to the middle and pull it apart then you squeeze from the bottom and eat it like gogert when you're done you can use it a a cup.  The majority of the people in my district are quite the character and I think that goes for most of the people going to Singapore in general.

 In some parts of Malaysia I may take a while to get to me and all missionary mail and packages go through the mission home before they are sent to the missionaries and some areas are so rulul that the missionaries don't get any of it till they go for a visa run.

 It seems that when my mind in not focused on what I'm doing here it goes to Cumorah.  I wish there were something more I could do to help her but at this point I don't know what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment