Friday, August 31, 2012

From August 28

So I can vote for the election could you get me a apsentie ballet once everything is said and done and just send it to me and I'll send it in by the  time the election happens I'll be in Singapore or Malaysia.  The missionaries in my district want to see pictures of my family so if you could send those to me it would be apresiated and my teachers say that the people of Malaysia love pictures and it is best to carry some with us. We will be flying out Monday, September 17th around 8:30pm and we can call home from the airport. We have a layover in LA and one in Hong Kong and so don't be suprized if you get a call in the middle of the night a couple times.

Something realy cool happened at the devotional on the 21st. Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Twelve came and spoke at the devotional about Following the Teachings of the Prophet. I was in the MTC choir that got to sing for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment