Thursday, May 2, 2013

April 22, 2013

To Mom: I wouldn't mind getting some of the shampoo and conditioner again, I didn't get to try it the 1st time because I was saving it for Malaysia but the airport through it away.  I am sending you more pictures from Bako.  Right now in Kuching a bunch of missionaries are getting ready to move to new apartments so that will be interesting.  I don't know much about DoTerra other than a few of the sisters in the mission use there oils for different ailments but I'm open to checking it out.  I finaly ate something I think is wierd the last picture is snails, I ate 2.  Can't say I'm a fan of them.  You know the grub on Lion King that Timon gives to Simba, I might be eating that tonight, they are call sego worms.  Oh, I can Skyp or call on May 12th or 13th so what time would work best for that?  If you send a care package could you send some Mac and Cheese please.  I miss cheese.

To Dad: Grandma is starting to age.  Glad to hear that your drive is going safe through all the bad weather.  Here are some pictures of some of the kids in the branch and yes they are wearing my helmet and that name tag you see on one is mine also.  They can be very rambunctious.  I ate cooked snails last week, I didn't like them all that much.  We're moving house soon so that will be fun and on the 12th or 13th of may I'll be Skyping or calling, I think Skyp so I can get everyone on at once.

To Michael: Michael, what is happening with your papers?  You know you need to write me every week right?

To Karlene: Hey party pooper. Why didn't you write?  Now you need to tell me 2 weeks worth and not just 1.  

To Faline: Hey stinker, I missed you this week.  How was it at Deedee's? Till next time.



Sister Ballantyne at Bako National Park


Sister Ballantyne and some of the children of the Kuching Branch


Posing with Summer's helmet on


Sister's turn 


Snails


No comments:

Post a Comment