Thursday, May 2, 2013

April 8, 2013

To Mom: Writing letters here is sooooooooooooooooo random.  It could be as early as 10am or as late as who know when.  The 1st and 3rd pictures are of some of the architecture here in Kuching and the 2nd picture is the back yard of the apartment I'm at.  I'm only on the 4th floor here but that's ok, there isn't an elevator and my suit case was heavy for Elder Molder to take up the stairs (good thing it was just one).  Hope Krookshanks is ok but he is pretty old.  Right now my right leg is covered in bruises from the bike but they'll get better as I improve my biking skills (hehehehe).  Everything sounds really busy there.  I wont get conference till the 20th and 21st.  There is a group of people here called Ibons and they are awesome.  My language skills need a lot of work but it will come.

To Dad: Malaysia is more laid back and not so hustle and bustle.  The 1st picture is a building I thought was cool the other 2 pictures are of Ronald McDonald drawings from kids here in Kuching.  I am using my language more here but I'm finding how much I don't understand of it too.  I'm not too worried about it at the moment because I know it will come.

To Michael: I wait a week or 2 to watch it.  Only the Senior missionaries and locals/ex-pats stay up to watch it on-line.  What are you doing in the top of the shelf?  Keep me updated every week.  I can't wait to hear about your call.

To Karlene: I bet you're having lots of fun.  How is school going for you?  All I've heard about is the TVCC choir trip and moving.  Check out the pictures I sent to everyone I think you'll like them. 

To Faline: Don't worry, next year I'll be home and we'll get to see each other more.  Glad you got to see Whitney.  Did you have fun?  Here is a picture of me infront or behind a cool looking building. Do good in school!




Sister Ballantyne and Sister Tehani in front of Parliament House.


Summer's new backyard


Ronald McDonald pictures colored by local children


McDonald pictures


Looks like a church but not sure


Statue of alligator? in Kuching

No comments:

Post a Comment