Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 10, 2012

If you move while I'm on my mission just let me know.  Did you turn on the fosset on Alex while he was in the sink? Today we got transfer notice and I'll still be here in Singapore. Could you send the phone number I fear I may have forgoten it.  I'll be calling on Christmas so just a heads up. The zoo was a blast and very wet, it was raining hard. Christmas is everywhere here in Singapore and on Christmas I'll get to call you all. Could you send the phone number I fear I may have forgoten it. Right now all the malls have tall fake christmas trees right outside of them and Christmas decorations every where. I'll try to send more pictures next time.  I should remember to bring my cord. I'm  putting in my planner as soon as I'm done here.

Well, till next time!

Love,
Sister Summer Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment