Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 24, 2012


I should be able to skyp the night before 5pm your time if it isn't a 5 then I am trying to work the system.  I look forward to your package.  You will want to talk to the bank and let them know that the card in being used in Singapore and Malaysia or they might freeze the account thinking it is stolen.  I better this week physically  I was sick last week.  I wish there was something I could do to help you right now but I don't know what.  If you are to move out of the area let me know.  By the way, who is Adam Walker again?  Lately I've been getting to know my new companion and I am finding it a bit difficult but I won't let that get in the way of the work. I think crazy bathroom experiences come with the call.  My mission is doing good but I'm concerned about you guys. Here in the mission there are ups there are downs but it is for a short time and I need to do the best I can dispite anything that come to through me off course. I'm looking forward to it too.  I know everything will turn out for the best I just wish I could help.  So, have they called a new presidency then?  Till next time.

Love,
Sis Summer Ballantyne

and Marry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment