Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 17, 2012

So many missionaries and I here China is opening so Michael might go there. Here is the computer place where we email.  Most places take visa and I found a place that takes master but it was gucci and places like that. Sorry I forgot the cord again but I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. Most likely I'll be calling on 26th here but it will still be the 25th there.  If you would prefer that I Skyp you'll need to tell me by the next time I email. The pictures are cool.  Did anyone try to run Alex off with the train?  Maybe you can make a snow man out off plastic cups and staples. This past week was a little different I got a new companion and went to Malaysia for a short time.  The 2 countries are different from each other but both are cool places.

Till next time,

Love, Sister Summer Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment