Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

I haven't used Malay much here in Singapore but there are a few people we use it with. The school year here in Singapore ends at the end of the year except the American School.  Today I'm going to the zoo which is why this email is earlier than any of the ones before.  That is my thumb in the picture with the bug and that was in Hong Kong. I forgot my cord again so no pictures this time, I try to remember for next time.  You know how I am such a clutz, well, I accedently spilled boiling water on my hand this last week but it is healing really good.  One day I'll see a blister and when I wake up in the morning it's gone Where I am living right now I found a Book of Mormon for language study of Mandarin so I might come home speaking Malay, Mandarin, and maybe Ebon.  Ebon is a treble language that is spoken in Borneo (half of it is Malaysia).  So you never know.  Oh, we'll be finding out about transfers soon so I might be going to Malaysia or I might stay here in Singapore, we'll see. 

Till next time.

Love,
Sis Summer Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment