Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

MomI take it that everyone is really close.  The 1st picture is of a lion eating lattes and mandarin oranges and 2nd is Elder Shone's (the one in the chair) last district meeting the 3rd is a mall I like to call the great and spacious building.  I now have a new companion named Sis Wilson.  She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.  I haven't left Singapore but there might be transfers next month.  Today I'm going bowling so that should be fun.

Dad: When i get back maybe I can meet her the picture mom sent with her email of the temple from The Garden is beautiful.  I'm sure mom liked it.  Hey, you'll know trax as well as I know the MRT soon.  Sounds like things are going to be great in the Salt Lake area.  Alex needs to keep catching those mice.  I've got a new compaion but I'm still in Singapore, her name is Sis Wilson and we get along real well.

Michael: I don't think they would put you in Provo because you have too many relitives there.  1st pic is a cool looking path, 2nd is a silly sign I saw and 3rd is a church with your name on it.  What would be really random is if you were send to the Singapore mission with me and Elder Valentine here.  The alarms went off at the wedding?  What is the theory?

Karlene: Maybe next time. Did you have fun at the party?  He's only 34, that makes him 7 years older than me.  I thought there was more of a gap.

Faline: Sounds like your having fun.  Did you like the reception and did you like the movie?  What am I going to do with you when I get home, your going to be a 10 year old soon.  Here are some funny looking flowers for you.  Till next time.

Love,
Sis Summer Ballantyne



The Great & Spacious Building (mall)


Banana plant


Interesting flowers


Lion eating lattes and mandarin oranges


Inside a huge ornament


Pretty pink flower


Red flower


Interesting sculpture


Church with Summer's brother's name in the title


One of many pedestrian signs


The last district meeting for Elder Shone, in the chair


Pretty little pond


Nice path Summer found


Summer with her 1st companion, Sister Gopinath


Summer with her 2nd companion, Sister Noorda


No comments:

Post a Comment