Tuesday, August 13, 2013

July 1, 2013

To Mom: I got a letter from the Laurals and an email from the YW president.  This week is the 1st week in a long time that I have seen anything from them family since Edward and Leah last wrote.  Sounds like since I'm gone no one came to the reunion.  Still sounds like fun.  Lately we have been rained on everyday and Thursday power went out in all of Sarawak from 5:45 to 8:30pm.  Today I went to Bako again and it was just as good as the 1st time, I didn't take as many pictures and I'll send some next week because I forgot my cord again. 

To Dad: Sounds really neat and I can't wait to see the pictures.  I'll be sending pictures next week also.  On Thursday I had my 1st lesson by candle light because all the power went out in Sarawak, so that is from Miri to Kuching on the island of Borneo.  This saturday we'll be having a baptism so that will be my 3rd.

To Michael: You'll have to tell me about it when you get back.  The oranges here are green.

To Karlene: Sounds like most of the beds I've slept in for the past year.  Zits suck.  Too bad you don't have a picture.  This Saturday I'll have my 3rd baptism and it will be great because there will also be 2 other baptisms the same day.  One will be in the morning and one will be at the same time as mine.  Tell me about the reunion I know you're at next time ok.

To Faline: Today I went to Bako again and we have to be careful because there are different kinds of snakes and crocodiles in the water.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment