Tuesday, August 13, 2013

June 17, 2013

To Mom: I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited to hear about Michael's call.  This last week I road through water up to right beneath the spokes on my bike and my back pack is still drying, so typical for my mission.  That will be sooo cool if you get in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  Today we get transfer news. 

To Dad: I help with cleaning our chapel too because it is Stompin's turn to clean.  This week I got soked to the bone and will find out about transfers.

To Michael: September 18th is one year from when I got to Singapore.  I don't envy your mission especialy since I would freeze.

From Karlene: kind of. He sounds like a adult.  He also is squeaker then one would expect tom something his size. So far I only have 3 people who I would call friend the rest are still aquantences. Alex has also been a topic of discussion. This week should be fun. 

To Karlene: You'll have to tell me about it.  For being in a new place and just getting there 3 is a good start.  

To Faline: I know that you love Magic School Bus so that must be a blast.  I bet you were a good friend to them.

No change for me in the transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment