Monday, January 7, 2013

Conversation between Michael and Summer

Michael:

I went to work for most of the week and spent the week end with what I think is a cold, it's okay I could be stuck with the eboli vris. I have the money to finish my paper, now all I have to do is get a tooth pulled. Mom wonts me to right detail when I'm on my mission, thanks for ruining it for me. Right now I'm longing for times new romman because this font doesn't do "I's" the way I like. Besides that life is great.
 Till next time

Summer:
You caught on my catch phrase.  I do the best I can on detail.  You are the worst at it tho.  I need to know about your call so the moment you get it open and have an hour you need to tell me ALL about it.  Oh, dear, I just about started typing to you in Japanese.  Next time I email I'll send pictures and you'll need to send me pictures from your mission also .  Till next time.

Love, 
Sis Summer Ballantyne


No comments:

Post a Comment