Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 21, 2013

Sounds like you've been busy.  From what I see on the pictures it looks like a nice apartment.  I'm sure that a lot of the papers in my room need to be done away with.  The pictures I'm sending are from the aquarium, hope you like them. Dad, The main reason why the schools came up is because my companion is working on school stuff and I don't like not knowing what comes next.  The apartment looks good.  Here is that picture I promised you.  You do know that the moment you move I need to know that address to tell my mission president, right? Michael, The mum thing is because every time I try to type mom the computer doesn't like it.  Going to grandma's is awesome too.  Where do you think you'll get called to?  The more money you make the more you'll be ready for your mission. Karlene, Every day has its own ups and downs.  Did you have fun at grandma's?  I here you tried to go to crouch but couldn't make it.  So, what do you want to do after high school? Silly duck, are you playing your game too?  What subject do you like the most in school?  In that last picture it is me trying to get shipped to you.  The other day I saw a monkey down the street from the church. 



Not sure where this is


These are little messages hanging with mandarin oranges for good fortune


This is a really BIG fish!


Coral


Coral


King crab


King crab


Sharks


More coral


And more sharks


End of a ship


Sting ray


Reflections at Southern Bay


Sky Park

No comments:

Post a Comment