Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013

I wish there was something I could do to help with any of it.  I hope me being on a mission helps a little. You'll need to send me pictures of the new place. 

To Dad:  I bought a photo album for some to the pictures I have had printed off.  I'll be sending a letter via snail mail soon well as soon as I get stamps.  I haven't gotten the pictures I'm going to send ready yet and I need to still look into the cost of sending a heavy box.  Did you have any companions that made it so you looked forward to transfers?  I only missed a couple days in Journaling but for the most part I've been on top of it, at least a sentence a day usually more.

Dad: Most of my companions were pretty good. But there was one that I was glad when I was transferred out. I thought I'd write back while it was fresh on my mind, I'll still send a letter next Sunday. I don't think that there's anybody who doesn't have a companion some time that they have trouble with. As you move on you're going to have roommates you won't get along with. Remember what Grandma Simpson always used to quote, "And this, too, will pass."

To Karlene: My favorite way to get over writers block is to write about something else or work on a different story.  I'll have some interesting stories when I get back and not just about the mission, I have some story ideas waiting for when I get home.  I miss you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment