Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 14, 2013

 Some of the people I encounter are way out there, if you get my meaning. In the way of numbers I have had one baptism and currently have three on date. I'll probably be going to Bugis today, it is right next to Arab street. Give me a heads up on when you're moving and the address so I can send mail to you.  I should be getting one out with in the next week. I am enjoying Singapore and the wards I serve in.  I know eventually I'll be in Malaysia and it will be a blast. Dad, I hear you're just about hired at a new job, congrats are in order.  I don't think Karlene and Faline are in the mindset for farming, they are more city folk then county.  Oh, Sorry I forgot my cord again, I need to figure out some type of reminder. Michael, You send be photos and I send you photos just don't forget to send mom photos.  Oh, if you go somewhere where they use Brit english the computer won't like the word mom it will want mum.  But yah you're almost got your papers in.  Don't forget to let me know when you get your call but I probably won't see it till the following sunday. Karlene, Sounds like you're doing well.  I'm still in Singapore but next month there is a possibility of transfers and Singapore is most likely to be affected.  Glad I could help.  What are you writing?  Here on my mission I have gotten 3 story ideas that I'll work on when I get home. Your cat is quite the acrobate.  What's up with high school? Who is your seminary teacher? Faline, You like singing a lot don't you.  How are you doing in school?  I'm still looking for just the right thing for you so you can look forward to that.  Till next time.


Love,
Sis Summer Ballantyne

No comments:

Post a Comment