Monday, January 7, 2013

December 31, 3012

Yeah, the quilts got finished.  I kind of left them incomplete. Today I'm going to the aquarium, the closest I will get to being in the water on my mission, and Sentosa (aka Pleasure Island).  Wow, it looks like you got a lot of cool stuff.  Here are some lego pictures for you.  The Lego exibit turned out to be not for all ages but I can still send some pictures from it.  Hope your new years is a good one.  I'll try to get a letter composed and mailed out as soon as posible.  Oh, I found the statue of Liberty here. It rained on Christmas and it might rain today and tomorrow also. Till next time...



Miniature Statue of Liberty


Lego Block-head


Alfred Hitchcock portrait made out of Legos


Lego Climber


Lego pencil


Lego skull


Lego t-rex


Summer and the Lego Thinker


Lego singing note


Penguins at the zoo


Snake


Spotted cats (not sure which kind)


White tiger


Panda


Summer's been had!


Summer says this is as close as she's going to get to driving on her mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment