Tuesday, November 5, 2013

August 19, 2013

To Mom: Sounds like thing are looking up for you.  This week is Zone Confrance and we are hoping for some news on the book of mormon in Malay.  Things are for the most part same as always for right now but we're expecting some baptisms soon.  Sorry I don't really say a lot but most of the time I don't know what to say. 

To Dad: So, the missionaries just happened upon you, where they knoking or something?  It looks like you found some things you find a lot in Singapore, the exercise equipment in the park.  I wish I had more to report but not much has happened.

To Michael: Not much but you looked like you were having fun on that exercise equipment.  You can find that here in Singapore all over the place.

To Karlene: Michael goes into the MTC exactly 1 year after I got to Singapore.  It feels like an eternity since I last saw you.  I bet when I get home I wont even recognize you and Faline.  Hope you do good in school. 

To Faline: Glad you liked it.  Next I'll send a picture of rambutan.  You may not be too excited about school but you should work to do well in school so later you can do other things.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment