Monday, November 4, 2013

August 5, 2013

To Mom: Singapore is Singapore.  I'm still not quite sure what to think of being back where I started.  They say I look thinner which may be but I've been keeping 50kg for the most part, well 50 to 48kg.  My new companion is from Utah and her name is Sister LeBaron.  The cookbook, should it be a Malay, Chinese, Indian, Philipino, or Iban.  I have many different cultures around me.  I really like naan, it is an Indian bread.  I can't believe how time has flown.  It feels like yesterday that I came to Singapore for the 1st time.  Here are some pictures from Kuching and the people I met there. 

To Michael: Once your in the MTC time will fly on wings of lightning and you'll wonder where it all went.  I didn't get a greeny but my new companion has only had 1 other companion in the field so there are sill things I need to teach.  Maybe next time I'll have a greeny to train. 

To Faline: After I get home we can play together and watch cartoons.  When I get home I'll be talkin' kind of funny to you but keep in mind that it is normal for me by now.  What do you think of having so many cousins near by?  Till next time.



Sisters Ballantyne and Bishop with some of the branch children in Kuching


Sisters Ballantyne and Bishop with investigator


District lunch at McDonald's


One of the children in the Kuching area


A nice Malaysian sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment